The Mountain-Plains Business Education Association (M-PBEA) is an
affiliate of the National
Business Education Association (NBEA), the nation's largest
professional organization devoted exclusively to serving individuals and
groups engaged in instruction, administration, research, and
dissemination of information for and about business.
Link to the 2016 M-PBEA Conference Evaluation Form - Please
complete as soon as possible if you attended this year's M-PBEA
Conference in Kansas City
- Congratulations to the following 2016 M-PBEA Award winners
announced at the 2016 M-PBEA Annual Conference (pictures coming
- Leadership Award - DeLayne Havlovic, Omaha
- Rookie Teacher of the Year - Jessica
Crabtree, Newton High School, Kansas
- Middle Level Teacher of the Year - Vicki
Hesser, Louisburg Middle School, Kansas
- Secondary Teacher of the Year - Dawn
Friedrich, Wausa Public School, Nebraska
- Postsecondary Teacher of the Year - Angela
Chittick, Mid-Plains Community College, Nebraska
- Collegiate Teacher of the Year - Dr. Linda
Reid, Adams State University, Colorado
- Program of the Year - Dickinson State
University College to Professional Accounting Experience, North
- Payne-Porter Award - Carol Sessums of
- Share-an-Idea Award - Murleen Bellinger of
Nebraska, 1st Place; Sherrell Wheeler of New Mexico, Honorable
- M-PBEA History
(pdf) - Thanks to Murleen Bellinger for putting this together.
Document will also be found on the About Us
page of this site.
Membership in M-PBEA is automatic when you join NBEA. Go to
www.nbea.org and click
the Join Now! link. You may complete your form online or print and mail
it. It is so easy! Contact your state or province for further membership
information. State Membership Director information is listed on the
M-PBEA Board page.
M-PBEA is comprised of the following states and provinces: Colorado,
Kansas, Manitoba, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
Saskatchewan, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.