The Mountain-Plains Business Education Association (M-PBEA) is an
affiliate of the National
Business Education Association (NBEA), the nation's largest
professional organization devoted exclusively to serving individuals and
groups engaged in instruction, administration, research, and
dissemination of information for and about business.
- Congratulations to the following M-PBEA Award winners announced
June 11, 2013.
- M-PBEA Leadership Award: Sandra Braathen,
University of North Dakota, Grand Forks
- Secondary Teacher of the Year: Patricia
Olson, Blair High School, Nebraska
- Postsecondary Teacher of the Year: Jan
Repnow, Minot State University, North Dakota
- Collegiate Teacher of the Year: Janet Lear,
University Nebraska, Kearney
- Supervisor of the Year: Kelly Scholl, North
Dakota Department of Career and Technical Education
- Program of the Year: Lake Region State
College, North Dakota
- Share an Idea: Denise Parr, Russell High
- Good news: The M-PBEA Newsletter, Journal, and Share an Idea
pages are all open to the public and accessible without a member
- Congratulations to the following National Business Education
Association Award winners!
- Priscilla Romkena, South Dakota, Supervisor of the Year
- Pat Arneson, Wayne State College, Nebraska - Collegiate
Teacher of the Year
- Karen May, Texas, Postsecondary Teacher of the Year
- Pat Olson, Blair High School, Secondary Teacher of the Year
- The 2012 M-PBEA Journal is published.
- M-PBEA History
(pdf) - Thanks to Murleen Bellinger for putting this together.
Document will also be found on the About Us
page of this site.
- Check out the NBEA networking site at
- includes NBEA conference highlights and session handouts and
summaries. Webinar opportunities are also available.
Membership in M-PBEA is automatic when you join NBEA. Go to
www.nbea.org and click
the Join Now! link. You may complete your form online or print and mail
it. It is so easy! Contact your state or province for further membership
information. State Membership Director information is listed on the
M-PBEA Board page.
M-PBEA is comprised of the following states and provinces: Colorado,
Kansas, Manitoba, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
Saskatchewan, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.